Monólogo: los candidatos reaccionarán ante un estímulo visual o ante un tema propuesto en la lámina de examen. Durante tres minutos como mínimo, tendrán que realizar descripciones, narraciones, expresar el punto de vista, etc., según la propuesta del tribunal. El entrevistador podrá realizar preguntas para guiar la prueba si lo estima conveniente. (3 – 4 minutos cada candidato)
1) Would you like to have an identical twin? What advantages and disadvantages might there be?
2) Would you like to be an only child? What advantages and disadvantages might there be?
3) Tell us about a person you can’t stand and why.
4) Do you have any particular good or bad habits? How easy is it to learn new habits or stop bad ones?
5) Tell us about something strange or unusual that has happened to you.
6) Tell us about a misunderstanding you have been involved in.
7) In 5 years’ time, what kind of house will you be living in? clothes will you be wearing?
8) In 25 years’ time, what kind of hobbies will you be doing? job will you be doing?
9) Imagine that scientists could develop an ‘immortality pill’ that allowed people to live forever. Would you take it? Why/ Why not?
10) What therapy or strategy would you use with an out-of-control teenager?
11) Tell us about a funny thing that happened to you when you were out with your friends.
12) Imagine you could have any superpower you can think of. What would you choose and how would you use it?
13) A relative gives you a bag as a present. You don’t like it, so you give it away. The relative then asks you how often you use it. Would you tell a lie?
14) One of your relatives is dating a person you don’t like. When he/she asks you what you think of this person, would you be sincere?
15) What would be the advantages of doing a language course in an English-speaking country, rather than in your country? Would there be any disadvantages?
16) Are zoos a good or bad thing?
17) What do you think about graffiti? Are they vandalism? What is art for you?
18) Have you seen any good film lately? Tell us about it.
19) Tell us about something you were always warned not to do as a child.
20) What is your learning style? What memory strategies do you use to prepare for an exam?
21) Do you have any strange obsession? Are you addicted to someone? Do you know anyone who is?
22) Nowadays people can’t live without their computers and cell phones. How important are new technologies in your life?
23) Do you like travelling? Why do people travel? What’s your travelling style?
24) If you could choose to live the life of another person for one week, which life would you most like to try?
25) Do you judge people by the way they dress?
26) What are your earliest memories?
27) What would you do if you found yourself in a survival situation?
28) Is there anyone your particularly admire? Why?
29) Talk about things you don’t enjoy but have to put up with.
30) What social problems are there where you live? How could individuals tackle them?
Interacción oral: los candidatos dialogan entre sí para alcanzar un objetivo común o contrastar puntos de vista sobre el tema propuesto. Dispondrán de una ficha con la información suficiente para la realización de la tarea (aprox. 7 minutos)
Encontraréis ejemplos aquí http://es.padlet.com/sheaven7/ENGLISHB24
(La contraseña es mi nombre escrito en mayúsculas)
Check the photos/speaking prompts labelled: oral exam practice
Criterios de evaluación
- Interacción: las intervenciones favorecen la cooperación para el cumplimiento de la tarea propuesta.
- Competencia gramatical.
- Organización discursiva.